Thursday, January 8, 2009

Clear Speak.....Speak Clearly!

What? Huh? Who?

If you talk about Jesus, or your faith, or the fact that you are a Christ follower .......please speak clearly.

Here's what I mean:

Instead of saying, "I thank my heavenly father that I have been washed in the blood, sanctified, redeemed, born again and now I am heaven bound."

Say, "I'm very grateful to believe in God. It has changed my life. When this life is over, I have the promise of a life in heaven."

See how easy that was? How clear? How genuine?

The same idea was communicated both times.....the first time it was scary, weird, and very difficult to understand because of the "church" terms or language.

Do you want to be relevant? Do you want your faith to be understood? Speak clearly.

Jesus did.



No comments: